letter to suzuki: firstname.lastname@example.org
what a load of bollocks!
* A man emerges from the XL7 and a woman steps off the motorcycle. The woman asks, "Think you can handle it?" The man replies, "Can you?"
* They toss their keys at each other in exchange and drive off in the opposite direction.
* During the sequence, the lead voiceover asks, "Are our SUVs as much fun as our bikes?"
* The commercial closes with, "It's gonna be a great ride."
* Set in the desolate Bonneville Salt Flats in
actually going really fast, like doing 145mph fast, whether it be motorcycle or car demands total concentration and complete respect. i’ve never once been to a race track and saw the winner getting off their bike or getting out of their car looking smug. ever.
i doubt either your creative director or your ‘cool people’ in you lame commercials have ever even been on a track. please write back and let me know.
conclusion: your new ads are lamer than a one-eyed, one-legged dog. – and i’ve owned two suzuki motorcycles.