Monday, January 08, 2007

feedback from dodge

On 1/7/07, customerassistmkt customerassistmkt@daimlerchrysler.com

Dear Mark:

Let me assure you that DaimlerChrysler appreciates all the various forms
of feedback we receive in regard to our television advertising. Your
opinion is very important and provides valuable input in determining
what types of advertising will be created in the future and where
advertising dollars should be spent.

We understand your concern with this advertising and appreciate the time
you took to express your opinion.

Your dissatisfaction has been noted.

If you have further questions, please feel free to reply to this email.
You may also call us on our toll-free number at 1-800-964-0600.

Privacy
http://www.daimlerchrysler.com/disclaimer/index.html

Robin
Senior Staff Representative
Chrysler Group Information Center

my response:

robin,

as expected, the only thing daimlerchrysler can assure me of is not taking the time or effort to respond personally to my e-mail.

don't tell me my opinion is very valuable and then not address any of my concerns, and instead respond with a generic response. that's company bullshit and we both know it.

i'm posting your complete reply to my blog, as i did my original e-mail to dodge vehicles, including your name and e-mail.

your last line is somewhat correct; none of my future dollars will ever be spent with daimlerchrysler.

mark

No comments: